St Peter Le Poer is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) the data controller is St Peter Le Poer of Albion Avenue, London N10 1AQ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided by you at the time of registering for use of services available on our web site such as your name, address, e-mail address, and company name, address and telephone number (“Information”).
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our web site such as the pages you access and documents you download
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our web site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and to recognise you when you return to our web site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our web site.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to notify you about changes to our web site;
- to ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services and products and to update your Information.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have provided you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our web site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our web site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other web sites
Access to Information
The Act gives you various rights including the right to access information held by us about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Updating your Information
Should you need to update your Information, you may do so at any time by contacting us at admin [at] saintpeterlepoer.org.uk.